- injection moulding machines 270 TON
- injection moulding machines 190 TON
- injection moulding machines 300 TON
- vertical dual injection press machine 180 TON
- Ultrasound tank for tool cleaning
Post curing dept.
4 industrial ovens & 2 lab ovens
Our 4 industrial ovens are managed by a dedicated software (MEMO TEMP) allowing all data relat-ed to a specific article to be recorded, in order to call them up automatically upon request.
200 square meters air-conditioned storage area to stock our compounds. [The temperature inside the storage area is continuously monitored by 2 calibrated gauges, connected to a dedicated alarm system, (should possible discrepancies arise – no perchè presume che potrebbero esserci!!!)]
We handle about 1,200 tools that includes prototype tools, tools for articles according to drawings and tools for O-Rings.
Quality control dept.
The most sophisticated measuring instruments are applied in RO-RA in order to guarantee our products’ compliance according to standards.
All measuring instruments are regularly verified and calibrated by qualified authorities.
We work with:
- 3D – OGP Smart Scope MVP
- Laser O-ring measuring instrument MIGG
- Tensiometer for elongation and tensile strength testing
- Micro IRHD hardness measuring gauge
- Electronic Shore A hardness measuring gauge
- Rheometer to verify curing properties of compounds
Our company apply the following DOSS automatic inspection machines during their checks.
The camera carries out the first check (dimensional), by dividing parts compliant to standards from those with dimensions outside pre-set parameters.
The first six stations of the machine carry out a check on the product superficial condition.
The 7th station separates compliant parts from those which are not.
Each station is provided with a screen connected to the main company’s server, whereby calling up any article due to be inspected, its own photographic catalogue of possible incurring defects runs through the screen.